BetaBooks is a web application like Google Docs, but specifically designed and optimized for authors to share full-length books with large groups of readers.
Here are some of the key benefits:
- Readers love BetaBooks, because they can read and comment from any device (and 70% of readers choose iPads or phones!)
- It can handle however many readers you have, whether it's five or five hundred.
- BetaBooks tracks readers as they go through the book, so you know exactly where your readers are.
- As your readers comment, BetaBooks collects all their feedback in a single place so you can search, filter, and never lose a comment.
- Because your feedback is all safe in BetaBooks you don't have to track it all by email anymore!
- Lastly, working with the 500+ authors from our early-access program we've developed an awesome "triage" system for feedback, which is built right into the app.
Our goal is to help you become more productive as an author, and to delight your readers, so you can build your fan base and grow your author platform. If that sounds like a good fit for you, then we'd love for you to sign up for a free account.
If you're still not sure and would like to know more about us first, you'll probably find the following pages useful:
- Our Home Page, where we explain things in a bit more detail.
- Our FAQ Page
- The Beta Reader Pool, our monthly reader event.
If you have any more questions, please feel free to shoot us an email via #, we'll be happy to help!